In order to become a Pet Food Experts retailer you must first meet the following criteria.
- – You must have a place of business other than your home
- – You must be in the business of selling wholesale pet related products
- – You must have a state issued tax resale number or certificate
If you meet the requirements listed above, please complete and return the New Customer Form, and send back to our office along with a copy of your state Sales and Use Tax Form. Once all your information is received and verified, it will be sent to all the appropriate departments for set up. As soon as an account has been set up you will receive a phone call from one of our experienced sales team representatives. They will arrange delivery of our pricing and catalog, set up your online password and take your first order.
If you have any questions or concerns on the new customer process, please call our office anytime Monday-Friday during normal business hours 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
Please download the New Customer Form from the link below, and fax or email the completed form back to our office.
New customers MUST also fill out and return the Sales and Use Tax Form for their state of business. You will not be able to place or receive an order until tax form and new customer form are submitted and verified.
- New Customer Form
- Maine State Tax Form
- Vermont State Tax Form
- Massachusetts State Tax Form
- Rhode Island State Tax Form
- New York State Tax Form
- New Jersey State Tax Form
- District of Columbia Tax Form
- Pennsylvania State Tax Form
- Maryland State Tax Form
* No tax forms are required for stores located in New Hampshire & Delaware